Your privacy is important to us, and it is OctopusNote's policy to
respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the
fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be
used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and
Contact us if you have questions